Interested in exhibiting? Already an exhibitor? Here you will find all the important information
- Generate new business leads
- Advance stalled pipeline with existing prospects
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen brand loyalty
- Create lasting business relationships with partners and industry professionals
- Expand your distributor network
- Boost brand visibility and awareness
- Launch new products & showcase services
- Benchmark against your competition
- 2018 Post Show Report (pdf, 962 KB)
Stand rental prices
For stand prices including raw space, rental, stand construction, packages and more please get in touch with our sales team below.
For local inquiries from Saudi Arabia please contact
Important Exhibitor Warning
To protect the privacy of our stakeholder Messe Frankfurt Middle East GmbH does not sell attendee or exhibitor list data for any of our events. Email solicitations from 3rd parties claiming to offer access to names/contacts of the “attendee database” are completely fraudulent, and are in no way associated with Messe Frankfurt Middle East GmbH.
Be advised that if you receive an email from any company indicating that they are in possession of attendee lists for any of our events then this is fraudulent information as they do not have access to our lists, nor do they have permission to use our brands to sell any such lists. We suggest that you ignore them and report it to your local trading standards agency.
Build-up & dismantling
The set up for Materials Handling Saudi Arabia will commence a day before the show, which is 23 November, 2020.
Dismantling will be on the day after the show, which is 27 November 2020. Products should be removed from the stands immediately after the fair closes at 7pm on the last day. No guarantee can be taken for products left on the stands. The stand construction has to be removed by noon of day after the show closes.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Any person who wants to enter into the exhibition hall during build up or dismantling will have to wear a safety vest. A strict “NO VEST – NO ENTRY” Policy will apply. We therefore advise you to bring high-vis safety vests with you as part of your preparation to avoid facing issues entering the exhibition halls during build up.
As an exhibitor at Materials Handling Middle East, we provide you with 3 online tools to help make your participation more efficient.
- ENET: Submit your company’s information through ENET to be listed in the online Exhibitor Search module, the Official Show Catalogue and Business Matchmaking services. If you haven’t received your log-in credentials for ENET, please contact email@example.com
- Business Matchmaking: A complimentary matchmaking tool provided to our exhibitors and pre-registered visitors exclusively, this service allows you to invite those who match your targeted buyer profile in advance. Read more
- Marketing Toolbox: The Marketing Toolbox contains a number of FREE tools that you can use to promote your presence at the exhibition. Read more