Improving supply chain management through adopting tech-enabled business models
Wednesday, 20th May 2020
2 pm GST | 1 pm KSA time
About the webinar
Industrial and manufacturing supply-chains across the region are embracing technologies at a rapid pace. Lean and agile business models are being developed, as operators continually look to maintain their commercial competitive edge and achieve an enhanced level of operational effectiveness.
This webinar session will discuss the evolution of digital supply chain business models which help companies maximise productivity, minimize risk and enable innovation
The content will specifically focus on the evolving supply chain landscape in these unprecedented times and a particular focus will be placed on the need for building flexibe end-to-end solutions resilient to disruption.
Key talking points to be addressed will cover:
- Mega trends impacting the development of supply chains
- Identifying emerging technologies to enhance supply chain performance
- Future-proofing your supply chain to support decision-making
- Post COVID-19 learnings re designing operational business models
- Best practice industry insights & perspectives
Retail Industry Director EMEA, Zebra Technologies
Director of Supply Chain, Bateel International
Director of Customer Engagement, SAP